Introduction to the BitGo Platform
The BitGo platform is a collection of REST APIs, organized into Kits, that you can use to:
- Transact with any of the BitGo supported Coins and Tokens.
- Securely store digital assets, including NFTs, in multisignature wallets.
- Create and manage policies that add additional layers of security when sending transactions.
- Trade cryptocurrency asset pairs.
- Stake coins and tokens to earn rewards.
Sensitive operations for self-managed wallets, such as private-key management and partial signing, occur client side, ensuring private keys never leave your network and are never seen by BitGo. To learn more, see Concept: BitGo Wallet Types.
To learn how other clients implement their BitGo integration, view popular Case Studies.
Start using the BitGo platform by completing the following steps:
- Sign up for a developer account by selecting the Sign Up button in the bottom left corner.
- Create Access Tokens.
Set up Wallets.